Retail Sales Associate job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||15$/hr + 3% Commission|
Since its organic inception in 2008, Miansai has quickly grown to be a renowned lifestyle fashion success story. Miansai is looking for P/T & F/T sales associates for our new pop up store opening at LAX Airport.
As the retail industry continually evolves, so do we. Launching the first Miansai mobile retail unit in 2012 in a refurbished 1958 airstream trailer sparked something with creative director and founder, Michael Saiger - a new approach to retail.
Last year the airstream made stops at 15 cities from East to West coast, and hit music festivals like SXSW in Austin TX, Coachella, Jazz Fest and many more, before heading to the Hamptons for the summer.
The concept became so popular we've added a second airstream, vintage Fiat and two Piaggio vehicles to the growing fleet, so we're now looking to expand our mobile retail team!
Please send a head shot photo and resume to email@example.com
The mobile unit sales associate works at one of our vintage restored vehicles that is located at planned events and pop-ups to sell product and create brand awareness. This can be a traveling position that is in charge of setting up and managing the specific mobile store. The units include two Airstream's, two Piaggio’s and a Fiat. Locations may be as diverse as Airport terminals, cool music events through to Food and Beverage locations. In all cases the locations and events will specifically be on brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive sales and exceed sales goals through excellent customer service, clienteling and product knowledge.
• Demonstrate brand and product knowledge during all interactions with customers and co-workers.
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
• Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence
• Help to ensure the mobile shop is fully stocked and merchandised according to company guidelines
• Assist or participate in company initiatives involving selling, service, stock, visual merchandising, etc.
• Comply with inventory control procedures.
• Provide feedback on product, opportunities for improvement, customer comments and communicate to Head of Mobile, Marketing/PR and leadership with all pop-ups and events.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales
• Advanced understanding of sourcing and materials required by Miansai products.
• Familiarity with inventory procedures
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Work logically and systematically
• Microsoft Word, Excel a must
• Both physical and database organization skills.
• Be able to lift 25lbs or more
• Have good time management for hard deadlines
• Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Able to work with and meet deadlines
• Be flexible and have the ability to manage change
• Ability to work and problem solve independently
• Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning
• Knowledge and compliance with all safety procedures associated with the work environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Can work in confined spaces and in proximity to loud machinery
• Ability to stand, walk, reach, and lift up to 30lbs
• Can determine colors
• Can operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a printer, copy machine, calculator, etc.
• Ability to ascend/descend ladders
• High school required
• Some college preferred
• English Required
• Bi-Lingual a plus (English/Spanish)
|Attach File:||Piaggio New.jpg|
- Engineering Assistant/Field Engineer (Southern California - New College Grad '17-'18)
- Full-Time DOT 16+ Bus Driver (CDL Required) -LAX
- Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) (10273)
- Coordinator, International Tourism Asia
- Coordinator, Mexico & Latin America
- Coordinator, International Tourism US, Canada & Europe
- Regional Customer Service BPO Head
- Duty Manager Busing Services
LAWA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU MONTHLY MEETING! NOVEMBER 1ST @ 9AM
We Want To Do Business With You! You're invited to our Doing Business with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) monthly meeting on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 at 9 a.m. Please RSVP by Friday, October 27, 2017 at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Join Procurement Services Division for a training session on the contracting process and opportunities at LAWA.
Join our building team! We are seeking individuals interested in starting union construction careers. Must be 18 years or older, possess a valid Social Security Card, live within the LAX community area. Women and Veterans are encouraged to participate. Call 424-646-7192.