Safety Supervisor job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Menzies Aviation|
To provide support to safety management on matters of safety & security, to proactively promote a "safety first" culture, through a process of hazard identification and risk control, developing policy, supporting the field operation to introduce safe working procedures and proactive audit programs. Responsible for driving corporate safety and security programs and administer field station training programs for ramp and cargo operations through hands on and verbal instruction.|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support corporate compliance with applicable Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
• Support employees and supervisors in undertaking the protective and preventative measures necessary to achieve compliance with health and safety legislation as it applies to them.
• Complete full investigations and reporting compliance for Sr. Management Team.
• Report any breaches of statutory requirements or company best practice to management.
• Participate in safety audits daily and provide corrective action assistance to management.
• Conduct risk assessments, accident investigations, health and safety inspections as required by the Station Management.
• Provide new hire and annual recurrent training for all station personnel.
• Project a professional image/conduct at all times.
• Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High school diploma with at least three years of experience in ramp/cargo operations.
• Must be able to pass all necessary employment testing; including background, physical abilities & drug test, and certified copy of DMV record in good standing.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
• Ability to drive safety van and truck from one work site to another as needed.
• Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs.
LAWA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU MONTHLY MEETING! DECEMBER 6TH @ 9AM
We Want To Do Business With You! You're invited to our Doing Business with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) monthly meeting on Wednesday, December 1st, 2017 at 9 a.m. Please RSVP by Friday, December 1, 2017 at: email@example.com. Join Procurement Services Division for a training session on the contracting process and opportunities at LAWA.
Join our building team. We are seeking individuals interested in starting union construction careers. Must be 18 years or older, possess a valid Social Security Card, live within the LAX community area. Women & Veterans are encouraged to participate.
Call 424-646-7192 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org