Inside Wireman Apprentice job
|Employer:|| Menzies Aviation|
Receives apprenticeship training from journeyman electrician on maintenance of electrical systems and mobility equipment in airport terminals. Position requires overhead reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and crawling in small spaces. |
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
- Provides tactical hands-on assistance as an apprentice to journeyman electrician.
- Frequent overhead reaching, bending, stretching push/pulling and crawling in small spaces.
- Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned within apprenticeship guidelines.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, including drug screen.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English proficiently.
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass driver's test with the Department of Airports and obtain a driver's license to drive on Airport Operational Area (AOA).
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Current enrolment in a State approved apprenticeship program is required.
LAWA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU MONTHLY MEETING! WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH @ 9AM
We Want To Do Business With You! You're invited to our Doing Business with Los Angeles World Airports monthly meeting. Join Procurement Services Division for a training session on the contracting process and opportunities at LAWA!
MIANSAI IS NOW HIRING! ONGOING
MIANSAI IS SEEKING LUXURY RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES IN LOS ANGELES. Salary and Benefit: $15/hr + 3% commission. Please send a head shot photo and resume to email@example.com. For more info visit: http://www.jobsatlax.org/career/36484/Retail-Sales-Associate