Inside Wireman Apprentice job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Menzies Aviation|
Receives apprenticeship training from journeyman electrician on maintenance of electrical systems and mobility equipment in airport terminals. Position requires overhead reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and crawling in small spaces. |
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
- Provides tactical hands-on assistance as an apprentice to journeyman electrician.
- Frequent overhead reaching, bending, stretching push/pulling and crawling in small spaces.
- Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned within apprenticeship guidelines.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, including drug screen.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English proficiently.
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass driver's test with the Department of Airports and obtain a driver's license to drive on Airport Operational Area (AOA).
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Current enrolment in a State approved apprenticeship program is required.
- Engineering Assistant/Field Engineer (Southern California - New College Grad '17-'18)
- Full-Time DOT 16+ Bus Driver (CDL Required) -LAX
- Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) (10273)
- Coordinator, International Tourism Asia
- Coordinator, Mexico & Latin America
- Coordinator, International Tourism US, Canada & Europe
- Regional Customer Service BPO Head
- Duty Manager Busing Services
LAWA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU MONTHLY MEETING! NOVEMBER 1ST @ 9AM
We Want To Do Business With You! You're invited to our Doing Business with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) monthly meeting on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 at 9 a.m. Please RSVP by Friday, October 27, 2017 at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Join Procurement Services Division for a training session on the contracting process and opportunities at LAWA.
Join our building team! We are seeking individuals interested in starting union construction careers. Must be 18 years or older, possess a valid Social Security Card, live within the LAX community area. Women and Veterans are encouraged to participate. Call 424-646-7192.