Mechanic (Ground Support Equipment) job
|Employer:|| Menzies Aviation|
Experienced mechanic responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on airport ground support equipment, vehicles, and other related equipment.|
• Receives work orders and obtains the necessary tools required for the repair.
• Transports the vehicle (s) to be repaired by driving, towing, or pushing vehicle into service bay.
• Vehicles may consist of tugs, forklifts, pay loaders, fuel trucks and other larger airport vehicles.
• Inspects parts and/or motor vehicles to identify defective or broken parts.
• Repairs diesel engines, hydraulic, electric, and mechanical systems.
• Obtains replacement parts, installing and/or making repairs as required.
• Repairs may require rebuilding as assemblies, systems, etc.
• Confers with Supervisor for complex repairs, which require direction or approval for ordering parts.
• Completes work orders and provides status on any "open" work orders.
• Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Additional duties may include changing batteries, tires, oil, and other minor repairs.
• Minimum three (3) years related experience.
• Must have knowledge of heavy-duty diesel/automotive equipment.
• Experience with troubleshooting and repair of complex hydraulic and electrical systems required.
• Must have own tools and be able to operate various power and hand tools safely.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must be flexible to work all hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by operational requirements.
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs., comfortable with bending, kneeling, pushing and pulling various items
• Good driving record with DMV certified copy.
• Must be able to pass all pre-employment testing, including physical abilities and drug testing and ten-year background check as required by U.S. Customs
- Rental Sales Associate (6213)
- Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) (10273)
- Customer Service Associate (10276)
- HSS - District Manager- Bilingual- Spanish
- Airline Customer Service Agents (Need: Korean, and Japanese Speakers!) Jobs at LAX
- OS - Facility Manager
- Warehouse Agent
- Training Specialist - LAX: Los Angeles, CA
- Sales Coordinator I (9666)
LAWA FALL EMPLOYMENT & RESOURCE FAIR! WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH, 2017
Come out to network with LAX and LAX-area employers! We will have community resources, career counseling, and motivational speakers. Veterans resource will be on-site with a motivational speaker especially for you! Click here for more info!
MIANSAI IS NOW HIRING! ONGOING
MIANSAI IS SEEKING LUXURY RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES IN LOS ANGELES. Salary and Benefits: $15/hr + 3% commission. Please send a head shot photo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info visit: goo.gl/2JEDPM