Customer Service Coordinator - Bilingual Japanese Preferred job
|Employer:|| American Airlines|
The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the CWA-IBT Collective Bargaining Agreement.|
The Customer Service Coordinator interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner. Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders. Provides assistance with passenger checkin and cargo acceptance. Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments. Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times. Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers. Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel. Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks. Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period. Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision. Responds and assists during security and emergency situations. Follows internal/external policies and procedures. May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers. Responsible for the overall performance within work area and may be required to lead and direct the work of other employees. May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air to ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Bilingual language skills required in some locations
- Applicable valid drivers license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must report to work on a regular and timely basis
This posting is ONLY for external candidates (non-CWA-IBT union employees); if you are a member of the CWA-IBT you must follow the process delineated in the Passenger Service Agreement between AA and the CWA-IBT Association. CWA-IBT employee members that are interested in a CSC position must have a PE-64 application and PE-110 management rating form on file and attend a panel interview to qualify. If you do not have these forms on file, please submit them to Station Services at MA1@aa.com. Both forms may be obtained on JETNET or you may contact your local Station Admin.
* Travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Customer Service, Aviation
- Engineering Assistant/Field Engineer (Southern California - New College Grad '17-'18)
- Full-Time DOT 16+ Bus Driver (CDL Required) -LAX
- Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) (10273)
- Coordinator, International Tourism Asia
- Coordinator, Mexico & Latin America
- Coordinator, International Tourism US, Canada & Europe
- Regional Customer Service BPO Head
- Duty Manager Busing Services
LAWA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU MONTHLY MEETING! NOVEMBER 1ST @ 9AM
We Want To Do Business With You! You're invited to our Doing Business with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) monthly meeting on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 at 9 a.m. Please RSVP by Friday, October 27, 2017 at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Join Procurement Services Division for a training session on the contracting process and opportunities at LAWA.
Join our building team! We are seeking individuals interested in starting union construction careers. Must be 18 years or older, possess a valid Social Security Card, live within the LAX community area. Women and Veterans are encouraged to participate. Call 424-646-7192.