HSS - District Manager- Fluent in Spanish job
|Employer:|| ABM Transportation Services|
About ABM Healthcare Support Services |
Responsible for giving direction, motivation, and guidance to accomplish established standards to meet or exceed client satisfaction. Position represents ABM Healthcare in its highest degree.
• Ensure company standards are met in compliance with ABM Healthcare Support Services• Servicing contractual obligations to clients within specified budget of labor and expense.
• Assists in preparation of billing amount and invoice backup requirements according to Sarbanes-Oxley Accounting specifications.
• Ensure subordinates provide proper supply levels to all accounts within supply expense budget given. No discretionary spending without PRIOR approval of Regional Director of Operations
• Assumes responsibility for properly educating supervisors on payroll procedures.
• Responsible for adhering to and enforcing established company policy and making sure assigned subordinates do likewise.
• Contact (when necessary) clients to ensure services meet service contract requirements and ensure customer retention.
• Work consistently toward securing sales.
• Understand and use proper personnel management skills to resolve problems with employee and supervisory personnel.
• Carry out both positive recognition and disciplinary action as needed.
• Maintain business in line with financial goals by managing job budgets and costs associated to area of direct responsibility.
• Promotes a customer service mindset at all times to both internal and external customers.
• Views everything with a process improvement mindset.
• Initiates new ideas to expand the department and company.
• Develops/coaches management team to ensure fullest potential is reached.
• Ensures work assignments and schedules meet department and facility needs to maintain quality standards.
• Ensures that client's needs are met at all times.
• Reports all pertinent data to Regional Director of Operations and ABM Healthcare Support Services Corporate Office in a timely manner.
• Maintains a safe work environment for all internal and external customers.
• Responsible for reporting of accidents involving personnel, vehicles, public liability, property damage and fidelity claims.
• Assists in supply systems /order supplies.
• Assists Regional Director of Operations in equipment audits and purchasing.
• Responds to emergencies at both night time and on weekends as required.
• Handles varying workloads and meet changing deadlines as necessary.
• Ability to accurately review and process data and attend to detail.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with accomplishing objectives without supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both written and verbal formats.
• Ability to handle and resolve problems.
• Works in a team environment interacting with a variety of departments.
• Possesses excellent customer service skills.
• Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships; treats others courteously and with respect.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES - NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
• Participates in scheduled department meetings.
• Remains compliant with department specific education and skill sets.
High School Diploma/GED. In lieu of High School Diploma/GED, 5+ years of relevant management experience is acceptable.
• Must possess a minimum of three years related work experience
Los Angeles, CA 90001 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
- Engineering Assistant/Field Engineer (Southern California - New College Grad '17-'18)
- Full-Time DOT 16+ Bus Driver (CDL Required) -LAX
- Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) (10273)
- Coordinator, International Tourism Asia
- Coordinator, Mexico & Latin America
- Coordinator, International Tourism US, Canada & Europe
- Regional Customer Service BPO Head
- Duty Manager Busing Services
LAWA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU MONTHLY MEETING! NOVEMBER 1ST @ 9AM
We Want To Do Business With You! You're invited to our Doing Business with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) monthly meeting on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 at 9 a.m. Please RSVP by Friday, October 27, 2017 at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Join Procurement Services Division for a training session on the contracting process and opportunities at LAWA.
Join our building team! We are seeking individuals interested in starting union construction careers. Must be 18 years or older, possess a valid Social Security Card, live within the LAX community area. Women and Veterans are encouraged to participate. Call 424-646-7192.