Jobs@LAX is overseen by the LAWA First Source Hiring Program (FSHP) at LAX. The goal of the FSHP is to provide job seekers with job opportunities at LAX. We work with airport employers to post their jobs on our website.
We also have two resource centers where we post airport, non-airport, and government jobs for job seekers. Our locations are:
6053 W. Century Blvd, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90045
*metered parking is available*
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday, 9am-3pm
Closed between 12pm and 1pm each day.
Inglewood City Hall
One Manchester Blvd, 2nd floor
Inglewood, CA 90312
*metered parking available*
Office Hours: Mondays & Wednesdays, 9am-3pm
Closed between 12 pm and 1pm each day.
We look forward to serving you and wish you the best in your job search!
- Engineering Assistant/Field Engineer (Southern California - New College Grad '17-'18)
- Full-Time DOT 16+ Bus Driver (CDL Required) -LAX
- Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) (10273)
- Coordinator, International Tourism Asia
- Coordinator, Mexico & Latin America
- Coordinator, International Tourism US, Canada & Europe
- Regional Customer Service BPO Head
- Duty Manager Busing Services
LAWA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU MONTHLY MEETING! NOVEMBER 1ST @ 9AM
We Want To Do Business With You! You're invited to our Doing Business with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) monthly meeting on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 at 9 a.m. Please RSVP by Friday, October 27, 2017 at:email@example.com. Join Procurement Services Division for a training session on the contracting process and opportunities at LAWA.
Join our building team! We are seeking individuals interested in starting union construction careers. Must be 18 years or older, possess a valid Social Security Card, live within the LAX community area. Women and Veterans are encouraged to participate. Call 424-646-7192.