Timekeeper job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Menzies Aviation|
• Clearing of all exceptions on a daily basis by 4:00 pm, which includes the following: |
o Clearing Personal Time Off (PTO) based on available balances
o Clearing all excused (i.e. FMLA, LOA) and unexcused absences, and
o Clearing of meal break exceptions
o These exceptions have to be cleared before the overtime (OT) report is generated for the management team. OT exceptions will be completed after the management team has submitted their OT report
• Updating shifts times/altering expected times prior to shift commencements to reduce missed punches including shift trades/coverage.
• Keep track of attendance records, monitor lateness/absence/manual miss punches, etc.
• Ensuring Miss Punch Forms (MPF) are completed when required and filled out completely including signatures from both the employee and the Duty Manager.
• Ensure Daily OT report is received, completed and signed by manager.
• Report to Planning Manager any unauthorized time discrepancies.
• Send package to Payroll dept 4/ signed payroll reports.
• Send package of MPFs, Absence Request Forms (ARF), and Payroll Discrepancies to Payroll.
• Coordinate with payroll dept for any missing forms (not received or received after PT had been run), Pay discrepancies and roster changes.
• Coordinate with payroll dept on Mondays to ensure PT & reports can be run once exceptions have been cleared.
• Any other task as requested by Planning Manager
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Personable and professional demeanor.
• Have the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Must be at least 18 years of age;
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent;
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English;
• Valid driver's license with good driving record;
• Capable of lifting comfortably 70 lbs.;
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays;
• Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions;
• Must pass an FBI finger print check and obtain custom seal.
• Must pass a driver's test with the department of airports and obtain a driver's seal.
• Must pass pre-employment medical.
• Must pass a drug test.
- Budget Operations Manager (25420) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Customer Service Manager (Car Rental) (26777) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- OS - MANAGER ON DUTY Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles