Project Manager - LAX Airport job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Myers and Sons - Griffith, A Joint Venture|
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to help manage a Three Hundred Million Dollar Progressive Design Build project at Los Angeles International Airport. This person will manage multipule projects under this contract from design, preconstruction, construction and project closeout. This person will work closely with Senior Management to ensure that the project is managed correctly and the work is performed in an efficient manner. This project is a utility and roadway focused project.
Myers and Sons is an Equal Oppurtunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status
Competitive salary depending on experience. Cost-of-living adjustments and/or relocation assistance may be provided.
Must have 7 years or more of experience working on Heavy Civil or Utility Projects as a Project Manager or Engineer.
A Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree.
A licensed Professional Engineer or Engineer in Training.
Experience with Primavera, Viewpoint or Heavy Job software is a plus.
- Budget Operations Manager (25420) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Customer Service Manager (Car Rental) (26777) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- OS - MANAGER ON DUTY Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles