Project Engineer - LAX Airport job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Myers and Sons - Griffith, A Joint Venture|
Myers and Sons Construction is currently seeking a project engineer for a fast paced, $300 Million Dollar Progressive Design Build at Los Angeles International Airport. This person will work closely with the project owner, as well as Myers and Sons' internal staff to complete this project in a timely and effective manner. This person must be self-motivated and willing to learn all aspects of the project, including scheduling, coordinating subcontractors, submittals, RFI's, change orders, layout, survey and quality assurance. Myers and Sons is a young, rapidly growing company and is in need of a person who wants new challenges on a regular basis to advance the project and their career.
Myers and Sons is an Equal Oppurtunity/Affirmation Action employer. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Must have expirence working on a Heavy Civil or Utility Project as a Project Engineer or Field Engineer in the United States
A Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree
- Budget Operations Manager (25420) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Customer Service Manager (Car Rental) (26777) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- OS - MANAGER ON DUTY Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles