Fuel Vehicle Quality Control Technician job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Menzies Aviation|
Performs Fuel Facilities/Systems quality control duties and quality control of fueling vehicles. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs meter calibration, monthly/annual fuel truck filter changes and PMI compliance.
• Performs routine and periodic inspections in compliance with company, customer, government and industry standards.
• Performs compliance and government required checks on fuel meters and gauges to ensure they are in good operable conditions in order to prevent spills, releases, overfills and product contamination.
• Conducts all work in a safe manner by adhering to company, customer, industry, and local, state and federal work policies/procedures.
• Maintains accurate quality control and maintenance entry logs.
• Is able to meet the Station's attendance standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must successfully complete Company's PST program.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to perform mathematical skills with regard to weight, measurement and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver's License. Possess/maintain a valid driver's license and other FFA Airport required identification/seals or authorizations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
- Business Development Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- District Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- GENERAL MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles