Facilities Maintenance Technician job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
Perform periodic maintenance and inspections on filters, pumps, valves, tanks, pressure controls, metering and gauging equipment, company vehicles. |
Troubleshoot and repair above mentioned equipment as well as pipeline issues, electrical equipment, motors, switch gear, and lighting.
Requirements Experience and understanding of industrial process controls, communication, and automation, particularly those commonly used in the petroleum industry.
PLC and computer experience a plus.
Electronics experience a plus.
Possess good communication skills and problem solving abilities.
Must be able to work efficiently under pressure and work in high places.
Must have and maintain a valid California driver's license and pass a thorough security background check and drug test.
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- Business Development Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- GENERAL MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles