USA-Grooming Crew Chief job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Airport Terminal Services (ATS)|
|Job Category:||Other Airport Employer|
Description • Description |
SUMMARY: Give direction to grooming agents and performs aircraft cabin cleaning duties and lavatory dumps for airline ramp customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
• Performs all duties of a grooming agent.
• Gives direction to grooming agents performing grooming duties by assigning tasks to employees.
• Serves as first line of supervision for grooming agents.
• Understands contract requirements and customer expectations.
• Knows company policies in order to interpret manuals and relate the interpretations to subordinates.
• Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
• Issue Commendations and Safety Citations as needed.
• Be responsible for insuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
• Other duties and requirements as necessary.
Requirements • Exigences
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and Motor Vehicle Report/MVR.
• Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
• Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
• Previous supervisor experience preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in the work place preferred.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
• Specific shifts to be determined
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
• Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
- Business Development Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- GENERAL MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- District Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles