Operations Manager job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| G2 Secure Staff|
|Job Category:||Other Airport Employer|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Responsible for the day-to-day activities of specific operation including staff, scheduling time sheets and reporting to clients.
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Some supervisory/management in shift work environment experience necessary.
3. Must have at least three years previous experience in military police, law enforcement supervision or industrial security.
4. Have State Security Officer license where applicable.
5. Verbal and written communications skills
6. Must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Must have reliable telephone and transportation.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Possess the tact to deal with all levels of situations, client representatives, employees and the public.
3. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift.
4. Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
5. Must complete a criminal background check.
6. Must be able to read, understand and carry out instructions in English.
7. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
8. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
9. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
10. Be able to resolve problem situations with passengers when necessary.
1. Must be able to perform all duties of subordinate employees when necessary.
2. Must be familiar with all pertinent regulations. (Company/Client/Government Agencies)
3. Schedule personnel daily and furnish copy to Department Manager.
4. Monitor employee activity and makes adjustments as needed,
5. Make sure employees follow all regulations/procedures.
6. Check In/Out sheets to insure all employees have logged in times correctly.
7. Deals courteously and tactfully with fellow employees.
8. Communicate effectively with fellow employees and client representatives.
9. Make recommendations to Department Manager regarding personnel performance.
10. Communicate safety hazards and equipment problems to Department Manager or General Manager.
11. Make sure state licenses and training records are current.
12. On call 24 hours per day.
13. Report inquiries and other major incidents to Department Managers.
14. Respond to inquiries from client, staff, and passengers in a courteous manner.
15. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
16. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from clients, staff and public in a courteous manner.
17. Attend meetings and inservices as required.
18. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
19. Must be in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials. Identification badges must always be visible.
20. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
21. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
22. Perform quality assurance service audits as directed to conform to client's specifications and/or procedures.
23. Perform other duties as requested.
- OS - MANAGER ON DUTY Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Budget Operations Manager (25420) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Customer Service Manager (Car Rental) (26777) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles