VIP Driver job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| G2 Secure Staff|
|Job Category:||Other Airport Employer|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Drive VIP Passengers to specific flight locations.|
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous service industry experience preferred.
3. Must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Must have a valid driver's license.
5. Must have reliable telephone and transportation.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English in both verbal and written communication.
2. Ability to work from verbal and written instructions.
3. Treat all information as confidential.
4. Must be able to lift, stoop, squat, push stand and/or bend throughout shift.
5. Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
6. Must pass pre-employment background check.
7. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
8. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
9. Must have clear driving record.
1. Must be familiar with all Airlines/Company and airport regulations.
2. Deal courteously and tactfully with fellow employees, passengers, clients and the public.
3. Communicate effectively with others.
4. Communicates safety hazards and equipment problems to shift supervisor and management.
5. Provide transportation to passengers as requested.
6. Provide general information to passengers; give directions and flight information.
7. Always check equipment thoroughly before use (tires, breaks, seats, radio) to insure equipment is functioning properly.
8. Always park in assigned places.
9. SAFETY FIRST!!! Drive at a slow manageable speed. (Maximum speed should be no faster than posted speed limits.)
10. Drive with both hands on the wheel and sit in an upright position. LOOK PROFESSIONAL.
11. Be aware of the Coordinator's Office signal lights (if applicable).
12. Never pass another moving vehicle.
13. Never drive behind an aircraft when the beacon is flashing.
14. Always keep one vehicle length between you and the vehicle in front of you at all times. NO TAILGATING.
15. Never leave unaccompanied minors unattended.
16. All bus incidents, regardless of severity, must be reported to the shift supervisor.
17. Always get off the bus to assist passengers.
18. NEVER SOLICIT TIPS.
19. Always complete appropriate documentation.
20. Be neat and careful when handling other people's property, especially luggage.
21. Must be familiar with all FAA/Airline/Company regulations.
22. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
23. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
24. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
25. Must be attired in proper uniform as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
26. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
27. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
28. Perform other duties as requested.
- Budget Operations Manager (25420) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Customer Service Manager (Car Rental) (26777) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- OS - MANAGER ON DUTY Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles