AS - PAYROLL ANALYST job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Air Serv Corporation|
Perform payroll task for field operations, including with time-sheets, hand clock forms, and answering employees' questions concerning payroll.
Enter hours into the time keeping/payroll system when required.
Verify hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
Request new or revised field employee paychecks from the corporate accounting department.
Organize and file time-sheets and hand clock forms.
File, retrieve, and organize personnel documents and files.
Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with employees and management.
Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1 or more years of payroll experience
Must be 18 years or older
Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge and Customs Seal, Including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history.
Los Angeles, CA 90045 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
- Customer Service Manager (Car Rental) (26777) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- OS - MANAGER ON DUTY Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Budget Operations Manager (25420) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles