Service Center Technician job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Rockwell Collins IMS (Formally ARINC)|
|Job Category:||Other Airport Employer|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Requisition ID: 12456|
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Service Center Technician to join our team in Mexicali, MX (9000). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Responsible to perform testing, troubleshooting, repair, and modification of various moderate to complex electronics/avionics equipment in accordance with Rockwell Collins Services Workmanship and Quality Standards for products returned from airlines, dealers, airframes, and/or end users for service under close or general supervision depending on labor grade.
* Technical studies or unfinished studies in Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
* English level - 65%
* Analysis - Understands elementary problem-solving techniques.
* Cooperation - Understands the value of cooperating with coworkers.
* Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the process of interacting with customers to provide positive experience and issue resolution.
* Dependability - Understands Rockwell Collins' basic rules, policies, and procedures.
* Follow-up - Understands the importance of following through with all commitments.
* Listening - Understands fundamental communication styles and techniques.
* Relationships - Understands the importance of remaining compassionate and empathetic when dealing with the problems of others.
* Time Management - Maintains an organized daily calendar.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Budget Operations Manager (25420) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- OS - MANAGER ON DUTY Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- LAWA OPERATIONS MANAGER ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Customer Service Manager (Car Rental) (26777) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles