Director of Sales & Special Events- Patina Restaurant Group job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Delaware North THS LAX|
Our Exciting Work Environment|
Sophisticated and stunning, the event facilities at the Music Center are where the most magical and chic events of Los Angeles unfold. Home to the most glamorous events, The Plaza offers a magnificent backdrop for gala events, with twinkling tree and the glow of the Music Center theaters. at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, the Fifth Floor offers sweeping views of Los Angeles, and is perfect for both weddings and corporate events. Also in the Chandler Pavilion, The Founders Room features soaring ceilings and a world-class art collection, an intimate setting for pre-theatre gatherings and cocktail receptions.
The ideal candidate is a goal oriented individual with extensive catering sales knowledge & posses a strong work ethic & attention to detail. Individual will develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans and maximize food & beverage/event related revenues for Patina Restaurant Group through direct sales and designated value add activities. We are searching for an energetic, personable, and process driven person to solicit & manage special events and catering for the designated unit that lead to market share & revenue growth for PRG.
• Develop and implement strategic plan and vision for the sales and operations teams
• Provide leadership and direction in the development, execution and measurement of catering sales standards consistent with the company's core service standards and brand attributes.
• Build company awareness through attendance at trade shows and or other industry functions. Creates networks in the booking community for large events, travel and tourism etc.
• Plan, coordinate, and (if needed) execute all catering events from start to finish and ensure the highest quality of product and service throughout.
• Negotiate prices and arrangements with clients, draws up contracts, and document accordingly.
• Maintain an excellent track record of maintaining budgetary allotments and exceeding guests' expectations in satisfaction.
• Document and reviews all records for each catering event and analyze what can be done to improve booking sales.
• Facilitate repeat and new business for catering functions; create and distribute weekly catering forecasts and calendars to keep all parties informed of current and prospective business.
• A minimum of 5 years sales management experience; some in the food and beverage industry of similar volume sales required.
• Degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Business, Marketing, Event Planning or applicable specializations required.
• Extensive knowledge of our specialty cuisine and beverages is a plus. (i.e. For a fine-dining Italian Restaurant, representatives should know history, origin, content, and preparation methods of Italian cuisine and wines.)
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to communicate issues and concerns at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent track record of exceeding budgets and exceeding guests expectations.
• Ability to create and sustain positive synergy with Patina Restaurant Group internal and external customers.
• Handle complaints regarding functions and take appropriate action to ensure client satisfaction.
• Strong Clientele list is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you ! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth . Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality - the sky is the limit.
- District Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- GENERAL MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles