Centralized Baggage Service (LAX) job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| Pacific Aviation|
As an Airline Baggage Service Agent with Pacific Aviation you will be part of a fast growing company that specializes in providing personalized service to some of the world's finest airlines. |
Compensation: $ 15.60 per hour + Free Medical + Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Part Time and Full Time
Minimum 3 to 6 months as Baggage Service Agent. Knowledge of World Tracer Program required.
Must be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written), perform tasks independently, handle cancelations and or delayed flights and work well under pressure.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, assist and guide airline passengers in person and on the phone with baggage enquiries that relate to luggage that is damaged, lost and delayed.
Follow up on pending claims (AHL, DRP, and OHD).
Knowledge of LAX Airport Terminals is required. (Departure, Arrival, Bag room and Interline Areas).
Coordinate baggage deliveries and solve baggage issues in a timely and professional manner.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States Of America (USA)
Fluent in English
Available to work weekdays, weekends and holidays. AM and PM Shifts
- Business Development Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- District Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- GENERAL MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles