Business & Job Resources Center
The Business & Job Resources Center (BJRC) is committed to the shared economic interests of Los Angeles World Airports, its tenants, local businesses and the communities impacted most by LAWA’s projects and activities. That commitment is centered on helping job seekers, emerging business enterprises and student interns navigate and access the promising employment, contracting and work experience opportunities that LAWA has to offer.
LAWA and its tenants have thousands of full-time and part-time employees at every professional level, and in every department and capacity imaginable. From skycaps to systems analysts, restaurant workers to real estate officers, engineers to elevator mechanics, there are a wide variety of positions and rewarding careers to be found.
The BJRC is focused on connecting the right people with the right jobs, conducting employment outreach events, hosting job fairs, providing workforce training, and reaching into the community to select qualified candidates, as well as educate the public about LAWA’s wealth of job and career opportunities.
For more information, contact our office at 424.646.7300 or visit our website at http://www.lawa.org/bjrc/
- Driver / Shuttler (20751) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- BW Supply Attendant Delta Air Lines Airlines Los Angeles
- Lot Loader (20669) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) (20430) Avis Budget Group Transportation Los Angeles
- Aviation Maintenance Technician II Delta Air Lines Airlines Los Angeles