Hudson Group Company Profile
Dufry AG is a highly respected global travel retailer with duty free and duty paid shops located at airports and seaports, aboard cruise ships, and in other tourist locations in countries around the globe. Hudson’s relationship with Dufry exposes it to hundreds of premier international brands and makes it possible to offer a duty-free option to airports in North America.
Hudson Group operates more than 700 newsstands, bookstores, cafes and premier specialty retail shops in over 70 airports and transportation terminals in the United States and Canada. Through its association with Dufry, the Hudson News brand has gone global, with newsstands (convenience stores) opening in airports and transportation terminals throughout Europe, Asia, Latin America, South America, Middle East.
|EEO Statement:||Hudson Group / Dufry provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes. Where permitted or required by law, applicants are subject to local, state and federal criminal background checks and background checks conducted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).|
Search among Hudson Group jobs
no jobs found
- Customer Service Agent - 213 Mercury Air Cargo Other Airport Employer Los Angeles
- Project Manager - Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences (Multiple Locations) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Implementation of COG (P4) - West Coast DHL Express Los Angeles
- Warehouse Agent - 216 Mercury Air Cargo Other Airport Employer Los Angeles
- Shuttle Transportation Area Manager LAZ Parking Transportation Los Angeles