American Airlines Company Profile
On December 9, 2013, AMR Corporation and US Airways Group Inc. announced the completion of the companies’ merger to officially form American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL).
On an average day, American Airlines Group flies more than 530, passengers on more than 6,500 flights.
|EEO Statement:||Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets|
Search among American Airlines jobs
no jobs found
- Supervisor Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Line Service Technician - Seasonal Signature Flight Support Transportation Palm Springs
- Supervisor ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Natural Resources Leader - California Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Customer Service Shift Supervisor Signature Flight Support Transportation San Diego