American Airlines Company Profile
On December 9, 2013, AMR Corporation and US Airways Group Inc. announced the completion of the companies’ merger to officially form American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL).
On an average day, American Airlines Group flies more than 530, passengers on more than 6,500 flights.
|EEO Statement:||Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets|
Search among American Airlines jobs
no jobs found
- Executive Administrative Assistant Aircraft Repair Station Maintenance Los Angeles
- Aviation Ramp Agent Signature Flight Support Transportation Los Angeles
- Senior Civil Engineer - Biogas Engineering (Multiple Locations) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Staff Geologist - Environmental Services (Los Angeles) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Cart Associate Smarte Carte Concessions Los Angeles