American Airlines Company Profile
On December 9, 2013, AMR Corporation and US Airways Group Inc. announced the completion of the companies’ merger to officially form American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL).
On an average day, American Airlines Group flies more than 530, passengers on more than 6,500 flights.
|EEO Statement:||Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets|
Search among American Airlines jobs
no jobs found
- Facility Mechanic ASIG Maintenance Los Angeles
- Cabin Cleaning Supervisor Menzies Aviation Airlines Los Angeles
- Office Engineer Jenkins/Gales & Martinez, Inc. Construction Los Angeles
- BIM/Revit Designer Jenkins/Gales & Martinez, Inc. Construction Los Angeles
- Customer Service Representative in LAX Airport (Japanese Speaker) Hallmark Aviation Services Airlines Los Angeles