Air China Limited Company Profile
Today’s Air China can trace its origins to 1988 when Air China International Corporation was established. In October 2002, based on an industry reform plan formulated by the central government, Air China International Corporation, China Aviation Corporation and China Southwest Airlines merged, and the surviving company was still called Air China International Corporation. In September 30, 2004, Air China International Corporation was rebranded as Air China Limited. In December 2004 Air China Limited became a publicly traded company on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (SEHK: 0753) and London Stock Exchange (LSE: AIRC).
Air China is China's sole flag carrier and a member of the world’s largest airline alliance, Star Alliance. It was previously the official airline partner for the Beijing 2008 Olympic and Paralympic Games, and has been selected as an official partner for the Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Air China is China's largest airline by brand value (valued at RMB 186.519 billion by the World Brand Lab in August 2020) and is a market leader in air passenger transportation, air cargo and other aviation services.
Search among Air China Limited jobs
no jobs found
- GSE Mechanic Aircraft Repair Station Maintenance Los Angeles
- Assistant Construction Manager - Construction (California) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Senior Project Manager PCL Construction Services Construction Los Angeles
- Driver (US) DFS North America Retail Los Angeles
- Fragrance Advisor, Bulgari DFS North America Retail Los Angeles