Certified Aviation Services, LLC Company Profile
Since 1990, Certified Aviation Services’ (CAS) has distinguished itself by providing its customers with innovative, cost-effective maintenance solutions when and where they need it. Throughout our nationwide network CAS offers a wide range of services including aircraft maintenance, appearance services, Cyclean® engine washing, worldwide mobile AOG and airframe repair, mobile modifications, aircraft storage and more.
CAS is committed to helping our customers thrive, because together, we take flight.
|EEO Statement:||Certified Aviation Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, color, pregnancy, medical condition (cancer-related), sexual preference, or any other legally protected status. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No Sponsorship is available for this position.|
Search among Certified Aviation Services, LLC jobs
no jobs found
- Cargo Customer Service Agent (Ready Reserve) Delta Air Lines Airlines Los Angeles
- Warehouse Lead Agent - 219 Mercury Air Cargo Other Airport Employer Los Angeles
- Customer Service Agent - 216 Mercury Air Cargo Other Airport Employer Los Angeles
- General Manager Signature Flight Support Transportation San Francisco
- Account Manager - 213E Mercury Air Cargo Other Airport Employer Los Angeles