L S Travel Retail N A Company Profile
Travel facilities, such as airports, shouldn’t be seen as just a means to an end – they should be an enjoyable part of the journey. LS travel retail stores and food locations in airports, resorts and commuter centers across the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean are tailored to each unique environment and provide everything travelers need for their trip and beyond.
We connect people, places and possibilities.
From Travel Essentials to Specialty Retail, Food & Beverage and Duty Free, our ever-growing portfolio of high-value brands spans a diverse mix of categories: Fashion, Luxury, Electronics, Convenience, Sports, Luggage, Souvenirs and more. Whether global, national or local, our concepts deliver quality shopping experiences.
We apply our strengths-based management philosophy to leverage the talents, creativity and passion of our 1,600 employees. The result is a network of highly engaged teams focused on delivering excellence in travel retail.
|EEO Statement:||L S travel retail North America is an equal opportunity employer and hires individuals solely upon the basis of their job qualifications. Every effort is made to hire employees for positions that make the best use of their abilities where they will be able to achieve personal satisfaction and professional development.|
Search among L S Travel Retail N A jobs
no jobs found
- Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate Service Agent (Ready Reserve) - Bilingual Japanese Delta Air Lines Airlines Los Angeles
- PRG Executive Chef Professional Program Delaware North THS LAX Concessions Los Angeles
- Customer Service Representative Signature Flight Support Transportation San Francisco
- Ramp Allocation Supervisor ASIG Maintenance Los Angeles
- Sr Industrial Engineer Rockwell Collins IMS (Formally ARINC) Other Airport Employer Los Angeles