Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc. Company Profile
For 35 years, Overland, Pacific & Cutler has been the leader in providing professional land and right of way acquisition, relocation assistance, program management and property management. We have recently added appraisal, appraisal review and utility coordination to our integrated services. We provide these services for transportation projects, public works, community development, school districts, utilities and energy companies. Our multi-ethnic, multi-lingual staff has the proven experience and capacity to undertake the most challenging project assignments.
OPC has 7 offices throughout California and we have work experience in many other states including Washington, Nevada, Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Overland, Pacific & Cutler is distinguished from other companies by the fact that our tenured professionals are full-time employees, creating an atmosphere of stability and company pride. Our solid employee base gives us the ability to offer unrivaled client service and expertise, resulting in projects that are executed with expedience and accuracy. We value our professional team and empower them with the training and support they need to deliver superior results.
|EEO Statement:||Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc. provides a stable and energetic work environment, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. OPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in our workforce.|
Search among Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc. jobs
no jobs found
- Project Manager - Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences (Multiple Locations) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Licensed Massage Therapist – Detroit Be Relax Concessions Los Angeles
- Operations Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Senior Electrical Engineer - Global Facilities (Multiple Locations) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Hospitality Manager LAZ Parking Transportation Los Angeles