G&K Services Company Profile
G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Founded in 1902 by Alexander and Morris Gross in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, G&K Services today has approximately 7800 employees serving approximately 165,000 customers from 160 facilities in North America.
G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GK and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index.
|EEO Statement:||We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.|
Search among G&K Services jobs
no jobs found
- BW Supply Attendant Delta Air Lines Airlines Los Angeles
- Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate Service Agent (Ready Reserve) - Bilingual Mandarin Delta Air Lines Airlines Los Angeles
- Ramp Allocation Supervisor ASIG Maintenance Los Angeles
- District Lean Manager PCL Construction Services Construction Los Angeles
- Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Ready Reserve) Delta Air Lines Airlines Los Angeles