Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board Company Profile
The mission of the Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board is to advance the prosperity of LA's visitor economy and the livelihoods that depend on it. This is achieved by sales and marketing to the principle segments of both the domestic and international travel trade and consumer. In particular, LA Tourism represents the LA destination to the meetings and convention industry nationwide; the international travel trade and traveler; the cruise passenger and cruise lines; the domestic leisure traveler; as well as the worldwide travel media.
LA Tourism is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(6) business association contracted by the City of Los Angeles. It is staffed by 95 employees. With headquarters in Los Angeles, LA Tourism has sales representation throughout the United States. LA Tourism also maintains international marketing offices in alliance with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) in Tokyo, London and Beijing. Though not part of city government, LA Tourism is recognized as the city's official tourism marketing organization.
|EEO Statement:||We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.|
Search among Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board jobs
no jobs found
- Facility Mechanic ASIG Maintenance Los Angeles
- Cabin Cleaning Supervisor Menzies Aviation Airlines Los Angeles
- Office Engineer Jenkins/Gales & Martinez, Inc. Construction Los Angeles
- BIM/Revit Designer Jenkins/Gales & Martinez, Inc. Construction Los Angeles
- Customer Service Representative in LAX Airport (Japanese Speaker) Hallmark Aviation Services Airlines Los Angeles