Worldwide Flight Services Company Profile
WFS employs over 12,000 of the finest professionals in ground handling across a global network of more than 145 locations and 22 countries.
A career with us opens up a world of opportunity to develop your existing skills, to learn new skills, and to experience working with
different customers and cultures with the sole aim of always delivering a world class service. Training is a core part of our business ethos, driven by
our Airport College, established 10 years ago and now one of IATA’s top 5 accredited training schools in the world. We are a strong, profitable,
fast-growing and ambitious company that is always looking for the best candidates to join us at locations all over the world.
|EEO Statement:||Our commitment to the training and development of our employees, our policy of equal opportunities for all and to protecting the environment extends across the entire WFS business. This includes our support for charitable initiatives and humanitarian aid missions. Our approach to corporate and social responsibility also extends into the local communities where we operate around the world and this was formally brought together in 2012 with the creation of the WFS Foundation to support social and professional integration.|
Search among Worldwide Flight Services jobs
no jobs found
- Warehouse Agent - 215 Mercury Air Cargo Other Airport Employer Los Angeles
- GSE Mechanic Signature Flight Support Transportation San Diego
- Natural Resources Leader - Environmental Services (Los Angeles) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Valet Attendant LAZ Parking Transportation Los Angeles
- Beverage Assembler LSG Sky Chefs Food and Beverage Los Angeles