Tumi Company Profile
Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The brand is sold globally in over 75 countries through more than 1,900 points of sale. For more about TUMI, visit www.TUMI.com.
Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by everything we do.
We treat our products, people and clientele with the total dedication they deserve.
When it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost.
We are all Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global community.
Each of us is empowered to create personal and collective progress.
|EEO Statement:||TUMI is an equal opportunity employer.TUMI encourages individual growth in pursuit of achieving corporate goals. Your commitment to the team will be recognized through competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs. TUMI is an equal opportunity employer.|
Search among Tumi jobs
no jobs found
- Asst General Manager, Operations DFS North America Retail Los Angeles
- Customer Service Agent - LAX FlyAway (evenings/nights/weekends) Bus.com Transportation Los Angeles
- Business Development Director - 1898 & Co. (Multiple California Locations) Burns & McDonnell Maintenance Los Angeles
- Principal Architect A-1 Engineering Los Angeles
- Asst General Manager, Sales DFS North America Retail Los Angeles