CALOP AEROGROUND SERVICES Company Profile
Calop Aeroground Services was founded in 1992 by seeing a need for a service provider that would be flexible, adaptable, and personable in the aviation industry.
From its humble beginnings, starting with just two international airlines and focusing mostly on Transit WithOut Visa (TWOV) operations, Calop has now grown to servicing over 65 international carriers in both the passenger terminal as well as air cargo operations in all aspects of aviation services such as baggage handling, passenger service, terminal services, etc.
|EEO Statement:||Calop in its business practice is committed to equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or any other characteristics protected by law.|
Search among CALOP AEROGROUND SERVICES jobs
|Jobs: 1 - 1 of 1|
Calop Aeroground Services Candidates must work WEEKENDS no exceptions. Evenings Nights Mornings Part Time Only Want to make the world a safer place? Would you like to be a part of the solution rather than sit on the sidelines wondering “W...
Los Angeles, California (CA) CALOP AEROGROUND SERVICES
Other Airport Employer
|Employment Type||Part Time|
- Cabin Cleaning Supervisor ASIG Maintenance Los Angeles
- Valet Attendant LAZ Parking Transportation Los Angeles
- Facilities Maintenance Technician Menzies Aviation Airlines Los Angeles
- General Manager Safety & Security ASIG Maintenance Los Angeles
- Senior Airfield Civil Engineer RS&H Engineering Los Angeles