CALOP AEROGROUND SERVICES Company Profile
Calop Aeroground Services was founded in 1992 by seeing a need for a service provider that would be flexible, adaptable, and personable in the aviation industry.
From its humble beginnings, starting with just two international airlines and focusing mostly on Transit WithOut Visa (TWOV) operations, Calop has now grown to servicing over 65 international carriers in both the passenger terminal as well as air cargo operations in all aspects of aviation services such as baggage handling, passenger service, terminal services, etc.
|EEO Statement:||Calop in its business practice is committed to equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or any other characteristics protected by law.|
Search among CALOP AEROGROUND SERVICES jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Human Resources Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Cabin Cleaning Supervisor Menzies Aviation Airlines Los Angeles
- Cabin Appearance Supervisor JetStream Ground Services Transportation Los Angeles
- Duty Manager Menzies Aviation Airlines Los Angeles
- Ramp Supervisor Menzies Aviation Airlines Los Angeles