CALOP AEROGROUND SERVICES Company Profile
Calop Aeroground Services was founded in 1992 by seeing a need for a service provider that would be flexible, adaptable, and personable in the aviation industry.
From its humble beginnings, starting with just two international airlines and focusing mostly on Transit WithOut Visa (TWOV) operations, Calop has now grown to servicing over 65 international carriers in both the passenger terminal as well as air cargo operations in all aspects of aviation services such as baggage handling, passenger service, terminal services, etc.
|EEO Statement:||Calop in its business practice is committed to equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or any other characteristics protected by law.|
Search among CALOP AEROGROUND SERVICES jobs
no jobs found
- Valet Attendant LAZ Parking Transportation Los Angeles
- Duty Manager Signature Flight Support Transportation San Diego
- Licensed Massage Therapist – San Diego Be Relax Concessions Los Angeles
- Airfreight Manager DHL Express Los Angeles
- GSE Mechanic Signature Flight Support Transportation San Diego