America's Job Center of California
America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC) is your one-stop shop for workforce services, providing a comprehensive range of no-cost employment and training services for employers and job seekers. Most centers offer information about Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave benefits.
The AJCC can assist employers in finding and hiring skilled workers. Via CalJOBSSM, employers can post unlimited job listings, search and screen résumés, and contact potential applicants. Employers can also connect with local resources to provide training programs for their employees, learn about tax credits for their business, and access additional resources, including labor market information.
The AJCC can assist job seekers in obtaining employment, and strengthening their skill set. Via CalJOBSSM, job seekers can post résumés, and search and apply for job openings. Many workshops and training classes, such as interview techniques, are available and job seekers can receive career guidance.
There are more than 200 centers throughout the state. Find the America’s Job Center of California nearest you and learn more about the services they have available, or call the U.S. Department of Labor toll-free helpline at 1-877-US2-JOBS (1-877-872-5627).
The America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC) is a collaboration of local, state, private, and public entities that provide comprehensive and innovative employment services and resources to meet the needs of the California workforce.
As part of the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIA), a network of career centers was established throughout the country to enable individuals to find the help they need in the areas of job training, employment services, and other related support services, in one location. Over the last decade, these centers have assisted Californians manage their careers, and California employers in their search for skilled workers and in building their workforce.
To increase job seeker and employer awareness of workforce development resources available across the country, the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration created a unifying brand to further define the system. Formerly named the One-Stop Career Center, the brand in California is now known as: America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM.
The America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC) network links all state and local workforce services and resources across the state and country. The AJCC partners in California are the Employment Development Department, the California Workforce Investment Board, and 49 Workforce Investment Boards that administer the more than 200 job centers statewide.
In order to achieve sustainable economic growth, meet the demands of global competition in the changing economy, and improve the quality of life for Californians, the state shall have a collaborative, inclusive and flexible workforce development system that fully engages the public and private sectors, integrates education and workforce preparation,
and offers Californians lifelong opportunities to maximize their employment potential.
The following are the America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network’s three strategic goals:
- Goal 1: Meet the workforce needs of high demand sectors of the state and regional economies, by providing quality training, employment services and business resources to California’s workforce system with integrity, accountability, and fiscal responsibility.
- Goal 2: Ensure the services and resources throughout the network meet the needs of an evolving economic climate.
- Goal 3: Strengthen awareness of network services and resources to California’s workforce by supporting system alignment and continuous improvement efforts.
- Beauty Product Sales Manager - DFS1171100 DFS North America Retail Los Angeles
- Damage Appraiser Hertz Other Airport Employer Los Angeles
- Freighter ASIG Maintenance Los Angeles
- Materials Supply Clerk LSG Sky Chefs Food and Beverage Los Angeles
- Vehicle Service Attendant Hertz Other Airport Employer Los Angeles