Cargo Planner job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| G2 Secure Staff|
|Job Category:||Other Airport Employer|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
1. Work with Client Special Services Representatives to ensure all requests for services are met.
2. Pull assignments or work orders from computer, as needed.
3. Do all reports accurately and in a timely manner.
4. Must be familiar with all FAA/ TSA/Airline/Company regulations.
5. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
6. Escalate issues to Operations Manager immediately.
7. Deal courteously and tactfully with fellow employees and passengers if necessary.
8. Communicate effectively with fellow employees.
9. Maintain all service transactions in the Cargo department tracking program (where available) or in the appropriate format for the location.
10. Create and generate reports of service performance in locations with the Cargo tracking program software or via manual performance logs.
11. Receive and respond to telephone and radio calls from Client representatives and employees in a professional and timely manner.
12. Always complete the appropriate documentation and reports in thorough and timely manner.
13. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
14. Attend meetings and in-services as required.
15. Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
16. Perform other duties as requested
- Business Development Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- GENERAL MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- District Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles