Team Lead, Watches - DFS1171229 job in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California (CA)
|Employer:|| DFS North America|
The Team Lead is the primary conduit between the PSM the Regional merchant team, the brand and the customer, ensuring a seamless customer experience aligned to the company vision while effectively driving sales. They supervise, mentor and develop a cross-functional sales team, and foster a service environment that empowers the team to create the luxury service experience for our customers. The Team Lead brings to this role energy, an ability to lead and correct while acting on their feet and an intuitive sense to think ahead and problem solve.|
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Selling and the Customer Experience
Assist the PSM to align the customer experience to the company vision exceptional people delivering exceptional product. Lead, inspire and celebrate exceptional customer experiences. Assist the PSM to drive sales: action sales, clearance, promotions and incentive targets with passion. Work with the PSM on ways to increase and continually improve team productivity results in: Conversion of customers from non-buying to buying; spend per transaction, and average units per sales (AUS). Work with the PSM to effectively partner with the Platinum Services team and enhance the customer experience.
Team & Service Management
Ensure the Team has clear goals and objectives which remain focused on the customer experience and productivity targets
• Supervise sales floor, support a high energy, positive floor experience for staff and customers, observe productivity.
• Manage team visibility on the shop floor for optimal staffing and floor coverage, Liaise with AGM sales on staff coverage and scheduling needs schedules to be provided by the OSM.
• Provides regular updates to staff through open communication encourages team to meet or exceed location sales and profitability targets, while role modeling desired behavior
• Work with the PSM to ensure corrective action is taken to improve unsatisfactory performance, adhering to local requirements
Assist in the preparation and delivery of performance, appraisals, providing relevant and specific feedback.
For training sessions and materials used by the Team Lead and their team provide feedback on training effectiveness to their PSM. Participate in recruitment and selection of sales staff as requested based and on local HR guidelines
• Assist the PSM in their role as a primary communication link between product merchants and the customer through providing feedback and assisting with preparation for merchant calls when required.
• Maintain a high standard of product and brand knowledge for their area, and ensure the same from their team
• Maintain floor presentation to meet or exceed brand and DFS requirements
• Provide feedback to their PSM to support the development and execution of merchandise strategy including Promotions, seasonal buy, etc. as required
• Assist to set and maintain appropriate Presentation Stock (PS) levels
• Facilitate the interests of the best clients via the product and customer experience.
• Actively promote the DFS brand and a strong positive professional image at all times.
• Complete internal reports and participate in various projects as/when required.
• Communicate with your PSM on relevant store issues.
• Supervise team compliance with all company policies and procedures, Customs regulations and relevant trading laws, raising any concerns or issues to your PSM.
• Ensure that the workplace is safe, with the premises and behaviors of employees not imposing risks to the health and safety of any person. Where risks are identified, report appropriately for prompt assessment and action in line with location procedures.
• Perform any other duties as requested in a diligent and conscientious manner.
Other Job Functions or Accountabilities
• The Team Lead owns their brand's business at store level and is responsible for ensuring promotions, product training, and overall floor presentations are being met.
• They are engaged at a strategic and tactical level and work directly with the Regional merchant team on effectively executing what needs to happen to drive sales today as well as communicating future opportunities for growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Educational Requirements Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions
Work Experience 1 - 2 years of experience leading teams within retail / service industry preferred
Equipment/Tools Proficiency in Microsoft based applications
Critical skills: Strong command of English language; fluency in other languages is a plus
• Key competencies include: strong interpersonal skills, solution based, energetic, team oriented, ability to multitask, composure under pressure, keen to learn.
• Professional in appearance, demeanor and language
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with people at various levels.
• Function as a resourceful and proactive team member
• Must be able to have a flexible schedule as required by the needs of the business
• Possesses an outgoing and assertive personality and a desire to lead and inspire their teams.
• Possess a passion for the brands and products they represent.
- Business Development Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- District Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- District Manager ABM Transportation Services Transportation Los Angeles
- GENERAL MANAGER Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles
- Business Development Manager Air Serv Corporation Airlines Los Angeles